Tired of the long hours sitting at your desk staring at your computer, hunched up and uncomfortable? Upgrade your computer work environment with the Emperor 1510.
The Emperor 1510 is the future of home and office computer work environments. It offers functionalities that enable the user to experience unprecedented comfort and quasi total immersion through strategically positioned monitors, audio system and accessories.
The Emperor 1510 is a high-tech, high-cost workstation that looks like a scorpion. It features a retractable monitor stand that can hold five monitors, a reclining, Italian leather seat with a thigh rest, a Bose sound system, and of course a cupholder. has a highly stable steel structure, tilting capabilities, integrated audio system, LED lighting, an adjustable keyboard tray and leg rest. The result is a complete computer office, ergonomically optimized, with a minimal footprint that improves overall performance and productivity.
To get in and out of the workstation easily and to adjust the height of the monitor, use the electrical upper section lifting and lowering controls. For the utmost comfort and to partially relieve back pressure, the Emperor 1510 will tilt backward up to 25 degrees. All the cabling runs inside the frame to the computer housed beneath the seat, which helps to give this mega-workstation a clean finish.
You can connect your Mac, PC or game console using the Emperor’s selection of built-in inputs and outputs. Connectivity includes 3 x HDMI ports and 4 x USB ports beneath the armrest and an integrated Bose 2.1 sound system sees the bass speaker positioned underneath the seat with in-built controls, which include single-touch mute and a connection for a second audio source, positioned at the user’s fingertips.
- Operating Voltage of 100-240V~50/60Hz
- Single monitor configuration: 19″ to 30″
- Triple monitor configuration: 3x 19″ to 3x 24″
- 3x HDMI to HDMI cables
- Maximum monitor mount weight capacity: 35.2lbs (16kg)
- Bose 2.1 audio system with Acoustimass module
- Actuator A (for backward tilting) – IP43 12V Linear actuator Duty cycle 10%
- Actuator B (for upper section lifting and lowering) – IP43 12V Linear actuator
- Duty cycle 10%
- 3x HDMI-Females
- 1x 1/8″ Stereo audio connector
- 1x USB B (for upper section mounted web cam)
- 1x USB B (for arm rest mounted USB hub)
- 1x 100-240V input
- 4x ports USB HUB 2.0
- 1x USB A female (upper section for web cam)
- 1x 100-240V output