With the Unofficial LEGO Builder’s Guide the readers learn the basic structure, anatomy, and flexibility of the Lego system. Also, the readers are taught different building techniques to add stability and ideas to their creations. The Unofficial LEGO Builder’s Guide explains fundamental building practices that apply to any model, no matter the size or complexity. The book’s tone is friendly, light-hearted, and geared toward helping builders of all ages get the most fun out of the popular pastime.
The Unofficial LEGO Builder’s Guide will show you how to:
- Construct models that won’t fall apart
- Choose the right pieces and substitute when needed
- Build to micro, jumbo, and miniland scale
- Make playable board games out of LEGO pieces
- Create photo mosaics and curved sculptures
- Build a miniature space shuttle, a minifig-sized train station, and more
There are no reviews yet.