Batteriser Battery Life Extender Sleeves

Batteriser Battery Life Extender Sleeves

Batteriser Battery Life Extender Sleeves is an intelligent voltage management & delivery mechanism device. It is a sleeve that fits over on most batteries.

Get it!

Batteriser Battery Life Extender Sleeves is an intelligent voltage management and delivery mechanism device. It is a sleeve that fits over new or most used batteries. It’s stainless-steel at less than 0.1 millimeters thin. The most devices only tap 20% of a battery’s energy before the device stops functioning, and the batteries are thrown in the trash. Batteriser lets you tap into the remaining 80 percent of energy that is usually thrown away. The result is batteries last up to 8 times longer. Batteriser, currently the only device of its kind, will be available for AA, AAA, C, and D-cell batteries.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Batteriser Battery Life Extender Sleeves”

Your email address will not be published.