Critical Cycles’ fixed-gear bicycles are hand built for the commuter lifestyle with a tig-welded steel frame that comes with horizontal dropouts and a component set that is ideal for riding around town, on the beach boardwalk, and for performing freestyle tricks. The fixie includes a flip-flop hub so that you can ride it as fixed-gear or easily switch cogs and cruise on your freewheel like a standard single-speed. Also, you shouldn’t have worry about potholes and rough asphalt with your Wanda tires that have been optimized for city riding. The bottom bracket comes sealed on every bike, so moisture or dirt will never cause problems. They’ve carefully selected Protek cranks, Sunrun freewheel, KMC chain, Well-Go pedals, and Promax brakes, to make sure that your bike will be dependable day-in-day-out and for many years to come. Included with your bike is three sizes of Allen wrench and a Cone wrench so that you can have all the tools you need build your own bike. Available in frame sizes 49cm, 53cm, 57cm, and more than 10 colors to choose from, Critical Cycles offers the best selection of urban lifestyle bicycles anywhere.
- Premium Hand-Built Steel Fixed Gear Single-Speed Track Frame with Bar-Spin Clearance, Flat Top Tube, No Toe Overlap, and Horizontal Drop Outs
- Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Flip-Flop Hub and Freewheel and Fixed-Gear Cogs on Wheelset
- Brand name components such as Neco Headset and Bottom Bracket, Wanda Tires, KMC Chain, Well-Go Pedals, and Pro-Max Brakes, Protek 3-Piece Crank with Lightweight Alloy Chainwheel
- Availible in Small (49cm), Medium (53cm), and Large (57cm), and More than 10 Color Combinations
- Includes All the Tools You Need to Build and Maintain Your Own Bicycle
43cm / X-Small
49cm / Small
53cm / Medium
57cm / Large
60cm / X-Large
There are no reviews yet.