“The signature ClaireChase Collection never goes out of style. The Collection is designed for the sophisticated traveler with discriminating taste. Get your company noticed in a subtle way by embossing your ClaireChase piece. To showcase your company logo in a bolder fashion, try embroidery. Buying direct from ClaireChase, you are guaranteed the best in leather and corporate gifts.”
Keep your laptop computer and everyday business essentials neatly stowed, well protected, and supremely-organized in the ClaireChase Executive Briefcase. This top-of-the-line, lightweight, soft, supple and durable top grain cowhide leather case has a patented, shock-absorbing sling system with a cushioning cradle to securely hold your laptop computer suspended from its bottom. It boasts enough room to accommodate your files, books, brochures, and electronic devices, and multiple interior pockets hold your cell phone, pens, and business or credit cards. Four zippered exterior pockets provide ample space for your computer accessories and cords, and the ClaireChase Executive Briefcase has an extra-long, comfortable and adjustable, padded all-leather shoulder strap for your carrying comfort.
- World’s finest durable, lightweight, top-grain cowhide leather
- Claire chase selects only the finest cow hides for their products and rejects over 80% of hides in the selection process.
- Features deluxe brass hardware with big and bold snap hooks, d-rings and zippers
- Holds even the largest 17-inch portable computers
- Patented shock absorbing sling system with cushioning cradle to securely hold computer suspended from bottom
- 4 zipper outer pockets plus ample space and compartments inside for all computer accessories and more
- Double zippers on back allows bag to slide over handle and ride comfortably atop pullman
- Extra long, comfortable, adjustable all leather shoulder strap with pad
- Handsome leather id tag
- Hand selected gorgeous satin lining
- Multiple interior pockets designed to hold cell phone, pens, business cards
There are no reviews yet.