The Canon EOS Rebel T5 makes it easy to capture photos and videos. It features a powerful 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and Canon’s DIGIC 4 Image Processor for easy recording of HD video and high-resolution photos and has a huge 3.0-inch LCD screen for Live View recording and review. With a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system, an expanded ISO range for outstanding operation in less-than-perfect light, shooting modes like Scene Intelligent Auto to take the guesswork out of complex shots, plus creative options like Canon’s Basic+ function and Creative Auto, the EOS Rebel T5 is ready for anything. A 9-point autofocus system helps you achieve a clear view of subjects and scenes. With a helpful Feature Guide, rugged, lightweight construction and proven Canon design, the EOS Rebel T5 makes EOS SLR photography faster and easier.
Technical characteristics (succinctly)
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4 Image Processor for excellent speed and quality
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light
- EOS Full HD Movie mode helps you capture brilliant results
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode helps deliver expertly optimized photos and offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night
- 9-point AF system (including one center cross-type AF point) and AI Servo AF help provide necessary options for impressive autofocus performance and accurate results